9357 ARTHUR COFFMAN ROAD, GREENVILLE, IN 47124 | PC: 10300219
Out of sight, out of mind, right?
While some plumbing issues may seem minor, they could be serious emergencies in the making.
We provide professional plumbing repair in New Albany, IN to help homeowners avoid costly repairs later down the road.
Instead of waiting until a leaking pipe becomes a costly headache or a clogged drain triggers major water damage, give the plumbers at H2O a call.
Routine repairs from H2O Plumbing in New Albany, IN are affordable, and we work with homeowners to help prevent you from paying for a major emergency plumbing rescue in the future.
Common Plumbing Repairs
The plumbing in your New Albany, IN home or business is a valuable necessity.
Without it, daily function can come to a screeching halt.
Our licensed and experienced plumbers are equipped to handle any plumbing repair you throw at us.
Some of the most common repairs that we handle in New Albany, IN include:
- Drainpipe Repair and Cleaning: If you notice any of the common signs of a clogged pipes, give us a call to clear it up.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: We can help repair or replace a garbage disposal in any home or office.
- Sump Pump Repair: This is an important part of your plumbing system that keeps your basement from flooding during heavy storms.
- Faucet Repair: If you find you have a leaky, squeaky, or broken faucet, we can help with that.
- Tub or Shower Repair: This is often due to a clogged drain, broken shower diverters, steam showers, and jacuzzi tub issues.
- Sink Repair: We can help with the p-trap, a leaky faucet, or a clogged drain.
- Water Heater Repair: If you have trouble getting sufficient hot water, give our team a call to find the problem and get it fixed.
- Water Softener Repair: If your water turns hard and the softener isn’t working quite right, we can help with that too.
This list is not exhaustive. Because every home in New Albany, IN is slightly different, we see unique problems every day. Our team of plumbers has the equipment and experience to repair any plumbing problem you may have.
Plumbing Installation & Replacement
Let’s face it.
The pipes and plumbing fixtures in your home won’t last forever.
Either they will get broken or just stop working all together.
That’s where the plumbers at H2O Plumbing comes in. If you are looking to upgrade or simply replace an existing plumbing fixture, we can handle it all.
Some common plumbing installation that we handle include:
- Kitchen Faucet Installation
- Toilet Installation
- Water Heater Installation
- Hot Water Dispenser Installation
- Boiler Installation
- Water Softener Installation
- Appliance Hook-Up
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Backflow Prevention
A little maintenance can go a long way in extending the life of your plumbing.
Our plumbing maintenance plans for residential, commercial, sewer lines, water heaters, and drains takes care of each area of your plumbing maintenance to reduce future repair costs and improve the performance of your current system.
Commercial Plumbing Services
Without proper commercial plumbing, your daily operations can greatly be affected or even stopped altogether.
Not only is plumbing important to keep customers and employees happy, for some businesses, it is essential to keeping up with health and safety codes.
At H2O Plumbing, we offer a wide range of commercial plumbing services for our business friends in New Albany, IN.
Our commercial services include:
- Sewer and drain cleaning
- General repair services
- Underground gas leak and line detection and repair
- Automated drain care programs
- Grease trap and liquid waste pumping
- Backflow testing & installation
- Pipe repair and replacement
- Industrial / municipal water jetting
- New construction
- Plumbing fixtures
- Underground water service repairs
- Pipe video inspection
- Preventive maintenance
- Sewer / water installation & repair
- Water heaters & boilers
- Water tempering
What are the most common causes of pipe corrosion?
This can be due to several factors, most of them have to do with what is in your water. The most common problems are the chemicals in the water, the amount of oxygen in the water, or the water pH levels. The water pressure can also be a major contributing factor.
How can I check if I have a leak?
Go to your water meter and record the level. Make sure no one uses any water for a few hours (leave the house if possible, or do this after everyone has gone to bed) and then check the meter again a few hours later. If the level has changed without any water use, you have a leak.
How do I clean my new faucets?
Most faucets don’t need anything more than a damp, soft cloth. You can use a common household cleaner if necessary but don’t use abrasive cleaners or pads as they often scratch the surface and wear them down.
Should I repair or replace leaky faucets?
It depends. If the faucet itself is in great condition, you can make a simple repair and keep using it. If the faucet is worn out and corroded, it’s time to replace the whole thing.
Is there anything I shouldn’t put down my toilet?
Yes! Nothing but waste and toilet paper should go in the toilet. Even flushable wipes can still cause big problems. You should never flush down feminine products, baby wipes or fabrics of any kinds. Oh, and keep the kids toys out of there too.
Local Plumbing Repair For Your Home and Business
Whether you’re a homeowner or a business owner in New Albany, IN – your plumbing system is a vital part of your daily operations.
At H2O Plumbing, we understand and stay true to our local roots by serving the families and businesses right here in New Albany, IN.
Whether you are faced with a leak, new installation, or broken pipes, protect your investment by choosing the right plumber.
Give us a call today and put our professional plumbers to work for you.
GOT A LEAK? CLOGGED DRAIN? IF WATER RUNS THROUGH IT, WE CAN DO IT!
FOR RELIABLE, HASSLE-FREE PLUMBING SERVICES CALL H2O: