Why H2O Plumbing
Licensed & Insured
We have all the necessary licenses and insurance should anything go wrong with the plumbing we service or install. This means you can have the peace of mind knowing you are protected.
One of our core principles is to be completely honest with every customer. From our recommendations to our pricing, we will tell you exactly what to expect from us.
Years of Experience
We have seen and done it all. There is no plumbing problem we can’t handle. This ensures you have a reliable and knowledgeable plumbing company whenever you need it.
“Got here right on time had a text saying he was on the way. He gave me a price immediately before he started said unless they have any problems that would be the price. Did what needed to be done quickly and efficiently very professional.”
– Bud Burson, Corydon, IN
At H2O, we understand plumbing repairs don’t always come at the best times. While hosting a dinner party for friends and family, a few guests start to complain that the toilets are not flushing properly, and the sinks are slow to drain. No need to panic. H2O plumbing repair service in Corydon, IN can arrive quickly, and discreetly use a camera to inspect the sewer line and clear the blockage. This process can be done in possibly even less than an hour while all of your guests can continue enjoying the party.
We are available to fix leaks, unclog drains, repair or replace pipes, and install or maintain toilets, sinks, and water heaters any time you need them most.
5 Signs Your Plumbing System Needs Repair
- Slow draining – If you notice that your toilet or sink is draining slowly, that means that something is not right within your drain system. You might be experiencing clogs or rust in your drains, so it is best to call a professional to inspect your drains.
- Strange gurgling sounds – It is normal to hear some sounds when you flush your toilet. However, when you notice strange gurgling sounds that your toilet has not produced in the past, that means that something is not functioning properly. Make sure to call for a professional plumbing inspection right away.
- Burst Pipe – Pipe bursting is a common occurrence, especially in the winter months. Nonetheless, it is not always easy to determine where your pipe has burst and has been affected. So, you will need to call a professional plumber to examine the problem and recognize the issue so it can be fixed.
- Unexplained puddles – If you notice puddles in your yard, but it was not raining, that means that there is a leak somewhere in your plumbing system. Since this is a hard issue to detect, you will need a professional plumber to resolve it.
- Increased utility bills – If you notice that your utility bills have become higher, it might be a sign that there is a big leak somewhere in the plumbing system, or that the water heater is working extremely hard. At this point, it is important to call for plumbing repair services to resolve the issue.
4 Benefits of Having a Functioning Plumbing System
- Health and safety – Functioning plumbing systems keep you healthy by providing you and your family with fresh, clean water and taking away all the contaminated stuff you don’t want to deal with. By opting for a professional repair, you also make sure that you avoid exposing yourself to flammable materials, electrical hazards, and water damage.
- Lower utility bills – If you’re using a faulty plumbing system, it will show up in your utility bills. Wasting water on leaky pipes can increase your bills quickly. A functioning one will make sure that water runs through the pipes only when it is needed and reduce waste.
- Desired water pressure – Low water pressure is both annoying and inconvenient. But it can cause some serious headaches for your appliances. A functioning plumbing system will ensure that you always have good water pressure suitable for running your appliances and enjoying long showers after exhausting busy days.
- Lower chance for emergency services – Emergency plumbing services are generally expensive and stressful. With a functioning plumbing system, you can significantly reduce the chances of having to face one.
FAQs about Plumbing Repair
Why Choose Us
We may not be the only option for plumbing repairs in Corydon, IN but we should always be the first call you make. Our team ensures you are taken care of quickly because we understand that when plumbing problems always hit at the worst possible times.
- Licensed & Insured: H2O Plumbing has all the necessary licenses and insurance should anything go wrong with the plumbing we service or install. This means you can have peace of mind knowing you are protected.
- 100% Honesty: One of our core principles is to be completely honest with every customer. We will never try to upsell you or use scare tactics to get you to make a decision that is not in your best interest. From our recommendations to our pricing, we will tell you exactly what to expect from us.
- Years of Experience: We have been in the business for several years meaning we have pretty much seen and done it all. There is no plumbing problem we can’t handle. This experience ensures you have a reliable and knowledgeable plumbing company whenever you need it.
Get Reliable Plumbing Service Today
Choosing the right plumber in Corydon, IN for plumbing repair services is crucial to prevent future issues and costly repairs. Our team of experienced and licensed plumbers are trained to handle a wide range of plumbing issues, from small leaks to major repairs. Eliminate the gimmicks and call H2O Plumbing in Corydon, IN today!